535g, 18000 lumen, 1,00,700cd: The AceBeam X45 II is a medium sized searchlight. It is powered by four 18650 High Discharge IMR batteries (included) and uses four Cree XHP70.2 LEDs to provide super high output reaching 18000 lumens with a max beam distance of 635m. It features an electronic side switch for easy control and has a low battery indicator. Batteries included. Compact Searchlight
- Smooth reflector for max light output.
- Digitally regulated output- maintains constant brightness.
- Side switch on the body.
- Mode steps down from Turbo-Max to Turbo if internal temperature exceeds 65℃.
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
ultra-clear tempered glass with AR coating, 98.3% transmittance, protected by a stainless steel crenellated bezel.
- Included accessories
- 4 x AceBeam IMR 3100mAh rechargeable 18650 batteries (Add a charger if required)
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- LED: 4 x Cree XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000hours
- Working Voltage: 12V-16.8V
- Max Runtime: 310 Hours
- Max beam: 635 metres
- Peak beam intensity: 100700cd
- Ultra-Low: 10 Lumens; 310 Hours
- Low : 800 Lumens; 10 Hours
- Mid : 2000 Lumens; 3.5 Hours
- High: 5000 Lumens; 1.4 Hours
- Turbo: 9000 - 5000 Lumens; 10 Minutes + 72 Minutes
- Turbo Max:18000 - 4000 Lumens; 3 Minutes + 66 Minutes
- Strobe: 5000 Lumens, 3 Hours
- Impact resistant: 1.2 metres
- Waterproof: IPX8 standard to 2m
- Length: 156.7 mm
- Head Diameter: 88 mm
- Body Diameter: 50.5 mm
- Weight 535 g