EagleTac 750mAh protected Li-ion 16340 (RCR123)
Measures 34.4mm in height and 16.7mm width. IC protected for over-charge, over-discharge, short circuit, and current overflow of 3A+. Protruding top design, fits most torches. Reinforced steel plate bottom, highly efficient protective PCB design. Packaged in individual box and anti-static bag.
This battery type can be used to replace a CR123A disposable battery in some torches. Never use 2 of these batteries when 1 X 18650 will do the job.
- Measures only 34.4mm in height (+/-0.1mm) and 16.7mm in width
- IC protected for a) over-charge, b) over-discharge, c) short circuit, d) current overflow of 3A+
- True protrude top design, fits most torches
- High discharge rate 3A+
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V, charge up to 4.2V, use CC/CV charger to charge
- Reinforced steel plate bottom, highly efficient protective PCB design
- Packaged in individual box and anti-static bag