EagleTac Panasonic 3400mAh protected Li-ion 18650
Smaller than many 3400mAh cells, this battery is super compatible with almost all torches and provides the highest capacity available. It has over charge and under charge protection built into the battery and can be recharged 400-500 times before needing to be replaced. Panasonic Cell Core.
Each pair of these batteries comes with a free plastic battery case.
These second generation 18650 cells offer world-highest capacity at 3400mAh.
Only 68mm in height
We are the first to offer protected 3400mAh 18650 li-ion with only 68mm in height. That makes it highly compatible with all 18650 Torches and chargers in the market.
Button top design
The protruded button top design makes it work with any Torch that uses hardware anti-reversed battery polarity protection. It also ensure good conductivity when multiple batteries are used in series.
- Made in Japan Panasonic NNP battery cells
- Uses newest and best LiNiCoAlO2 chemistry
- 304 Stainless steel button top
- IC protected against short, over-discharge, over-charge
- Measures only 68mm in height
- Button top design
- Steel plate reinforced bottom
- Ultra high capacity and high voltage even under heavy loading
- Safety vent with thermal cut-off protection
- Voltage: Typical 3.6V (4.2V when fully charged)
- Capacity: 3400mAh (discharged at 0.2C)
- Dimensions: 18.6mm x 68mm (+/-0.1mm)
- Current over-flow protection: 5A-6A
- Weight: 50gram
Our 3400mAh cells give the highest capacity, especially during heavy current loading. They are tested to yield 3400mAh at 0.2C of constant current discharge.
High voltage platform
The ET 3400mAh 18650 offers high voltage output even under heavy loading. This offers longer constant regulated output runtime in a single cell application (buck circuit type).
ET 3400mAh batteries, when discharged at 1.5A, yields 3303mAh capacity. When discharged at 680mA, it yields full 3400mAh capacity.