80g, 500 Lumens: The Fenix HL18RW is upgraded flood and spot rechargeable LED headlamp. It has a maximum output of 500 lumens and 85 metres of throw with included rechargeable 1300mAh Li-polymer battery pack. The headlamp features both flood, spotlight and additional SOS mode. It is compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries. HL18RW is perfect for running, hiking and trail running headlamp. Spot and Flood rechargeable lightweight LED headlamp!
- Spotlight: Cree XP-G3 S3 and Foodlight: Everlight 2835 white lights, with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Uses 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries (Charging Prohibited).
- It features lockout function.
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A
- Fenix ARB-LP-1300 Li-polymer battery pack, headband and charging cable included.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminium, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.
- Waterproof IP66 rated protection with 1 metre impact resistance.
- Three spotlight and two floodlight output levels, SOS.
- Dual switches for easy and fast operation.
- Package Includes;
- 1 x Fenix HL18RW
- 1 x Fenix ARB-LP1300 Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery Pack
- 1 x Headstrap
- 1 x Charging Cable
- User Manual, Warranty Card
LED: Luminus SST40 White and Red
- Runs On:1 x Li-Polymer OR 3 x AAA Batteries (Fenix ARB-LP1300 Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery Pack Included)
- Max beam distance: 85 Metres
- Peak beam intensity: 1783
- Brightness Output: (With Li-Polymer Battery)
- High: 500 Lumens - 9 Hours*
- Medium: 130 Lumens - 18 Hours
- Low: 30 Lumens - 70 Hours
- High: 30 Lumens - 60 Hours*
- Low: 4 Lumens - 150 Hours
- SOS : 30 Lumens - 120 Hours
- Impact resistant: 1 Metre
- Waterproof: IP66
- Length - 57.7 mm
- Head Diameter - 37 mm
- Body Diameter - 42.3 mm
- Weight: 80 g