56g, 320 Lumens: The Fenix LD12 is small every day carry tactical LED torch. Equipped with Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED and has a maximum output of 320 lumens from a 14500 Li-ion battery. The torch runs on button top 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery or one AA battery. LD12 has a portable and exquisite design with the tactical tail switch as well as side switch for the easy user experience. AA Alkaline battery included. Small EDC tactical LED torch!
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery with button top or one AA battery.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed.
- Overheat protection, to protect from high surface temperature.
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design.
- Tactical tail switch for momentary-on activation.
- Side switch for output selections.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium.
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Package Includes;
- 1 x Fenix LD12
- 1 x AA Alkaline Battery
- Lanyard, O-Ring, User Manual and Warranty Card
LED: CREE XP-G2 R5 NW LED
- Runs On: 1 x AA OR 1 x 1450 (AA Alkaline Battery Included)
- Max beam distance: 135 Metres
- Peak beam intensity: 4500
- Brightness Output:
- With 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Turbo: 320 Lumens -5 Minutes*
- High: 70 Lumens -3.5 Hours
- Medium: 30 Lumens -11 Hours
- Low: 5 Lumens - 50 Hours
- Strobe: 320 Lumens
- With AA Ni-MH/Alkaline battery.
- Turbo: 150 Lumens -1.66 Hours Ni-MH/ Alkaline - 0.83 Hours
- High: 70 Lumens - 5.66 Hours Ni-MH/ Alkaline - 3.5 Hours
- Medium: 30 Lumens - 13 Hours Ni-MH/ Alkaline - 11 Hours
- Low: 5 Lumens - 60 Hours Ni-MH/ Alkaline - 50 Hours
- Strobe: 150 Lumens
- Impact resistant: 1 metre
- Waterproof: IP68
- Length - 102.5 mm
- Head Diameter - 21.5 mm
- Body Diameter - 20.5 mm
- Weight: 56 g (Without Battery)