100g, 1000 lumens: The Fenix LD42 is AA battery powered high output rotary switch LED torch. The torch has a flat body design and operates on 4 included AA batteries. The torch has a maximum output of 1000 lumens with beam distance of up to 350 metres. The lightweight body, stainless steel pocket clip, rotary mode switching makes LD42 perfect for outdoor activities. 4 x AA Powered LED torch!
- Uses a CREE XP-L HI V3, with a maximum output of 1,000 lumens.
- It has 350 metre of maximum beam distance.
- IP68 waterproof rating and 1 metre impact resistant.
- The flat body design for a comfortable and secure grip.
- Lightweight and compact for easy carrying
- No standby current to preserve battery power.
- Total 130 hour max run time and powered by 4 AA batteries (Ni-MH or Alkaline)
- Anti-roll and anti-slip design with stainless steel pocket clip.
- The mechanical rotary switch for easy and rapid mode changing
- It is made up of Premium type HAIII hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish for durability
- Package Includes :
- 1 x Fenix LD42
- 4 x AA Alkaline disposable batteries
- 1 x Body Clip
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x O-Ring
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3
- Power Source: 4 x AA Disposable Batteries Included (For Rechargeable Batteries and Charger! Check our related products.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 30625
- Peak Beam Distance: 350 metres
- Brightness Output:
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hour 10 mins*
- High: 350 lumens - 2 hours 38 mins
- Medium: 150 lumens - 13 hours 10 mins
- Low: 50 lumens - 36 hours 40 mins
- Eco: 5 Lumens - 130 hours 20 mins
- IPX Rating: IP68
- Impact Resistance: 1 Metre
- Length - 159.5 mm
- Head - 34 mm
- Body - 32.5 mm
- Weight:100 g (Without Batteries)