44g, 210 Lumens: An update of the legendary Fenix PD20, the PD22 with a side mode switch, 4 brightness levels, Strobe and SOS, is one of the most reliable single CR123A lights available. Upgraded LED.
Older version shown in video.
The Fenix PD22 is a high-intensity flashlight with a side mode switch. With 4 Brightness Levels, 1 Rapid Strobe, and a hidded SOS Mode, it can output up to a 210-lumens on high and has a 120-hour runtime on low! The compact and waterproof flashlight is suitable for various outdoor activities, such as hiking, camping and EDC.
- Length: 89mm
- Diameter: 21.5mm
- Weight: 44g (excluding batteries)
- Cree XP-G2 (R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 3V CR123A battery (Batteries not included - add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section)
- 89mm (Length) x 21.5mm (Diameter)
- 44-gram weight (excluding battery)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function, press once for strobe
- Side mode switch button in the front, press once for brightness level selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Premium Type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
|ANSI / NEMA FL1
Add a battery kit below if required.