36.8g, 300 Lumens: Weighing is at only 36.8g the RC05 delivers max 300-lumen output and runtimes up to 40 hours. It comes with dual-purpose charging cable featuring magnetic charging and Micro USB charging for another device. Includes a Fenix rechargeable 14500 battery and can use a standard AA as a backup. Li-ion battery included. Magnetic recharge.
- 4 brightness levels plus strobe mode
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 LED, rated for 50,000 hours of use
- Uses one 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or one AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery
- Magnetic charging port
- Hybrid magnetic charging/micro USB cable
- Magnetic tail
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Body-mounted switch for convenient one-hand operation
- Two-position body clip
- Memory function remembers previous brightness level
- Lock-out function to prevent accidental activation
- Battery low-voltage indicator
- Reverse polarity protection
- Built from aerospace-grade aluminium
- Type III hard-anodised finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- key chain
- body clip
- spare O-ring
- charging cable (also compatible with Fenix RC09 and RC11 models)
- Please note cable is for charging only, and cannot be used as a data connection cable
- ARB-L14-800 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Output / Runtime:
- 1x 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included):
- Turbo: 300 lumens / 55 min.
- High: 150 lumens / 2 hrs.
- Medium: 50 lumens / 6 hrs.
- Low: 5 lumens / 40 hrs.
- Strobe: 300 lumens
- Turbo mode not available on AA battery
- Throw distance: 90 m
- Peak intensity: 2000cd
- Impact resistance: 1m
- Waterproof rating: IPX-8/2 m
- 94mm Length x 19mm Head Diameter
- 36.8g (excluding battery and charging cable)
- Spill beam angle: 76°
- Spot beam angle: 15°