171g, 1000 Lumens: Fenix have updated the long range TK32 with new LEDs. The primary white beam is now 1000 lumens with a max beam distance of 422m thanks to a CREE XP-L HI LED. The Red and Green LEDs have also been upgraded and both have high and low settings. Long range torch with secondary red and green beams..
- Body crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum with a type III hard-anodized finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Sophisticated dual tail switch interface allows for easy switching between outputs
- Special secondary Red and Green LEDs for tactical use
- Digitally regulated outputs maintain steady brightness
- Features low voltage warning function that alerts user when batteries need replacing
- Overheat protection prevents surface from becoming too hot, protects internal components
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- LEDs: 1 x CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, 2 x CREE XQ-E Colored LEDs
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 OR 2 x CR123A (Batteries not included add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Brightness Outputs / Runtimes (Using 1 x 18650):
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour 50 Min.
- High: 350 Lumens - 4 Hours 45 Min.
- Medium : 100 Lumens - 15 Hours 25 Min.
- Low: 8 Lumens - 170 Hours
- Red High: 105 Lumens - 4 Hours 15 Min.
- Red Low: 15 Lumens - 65 Hours
- Green High: 165 Lumens - 5 Hours 30 Min.
- Green Low: 30 Lumens - 40 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 422 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 44,500 cd
- Length - 159 mm
- Head Diameter - 52 mm
- Body Diameter - 25.4 mm
- Weight: 175g