180.7g, 1600 Lumens: The new Ferei HL50 Li-ion powered LED headlamp is one of the brightest product of it's kind on the international market with its ANSI / FL-1 (American National Standards Institute) 1800 Lumen output from two CREE XM-L2 LEDs. 18650 batteries and charger included!
Featuring a unique micro controller, the HL50 offers comprehensive and practical functionality with 8 easily-accessed brightness modes and 4 strobe / SOS modes.
The HL50 is also extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear for long periods of time at just 180 grams (approx 300grams with batteries installed).
Sorry, no English videos yet.
It provides excellent operating time; up to 2hrs on max mode with the provided factory 18650 batteries included.
The HL50 allows the use of the Ferei BP4872B 5200mAh 7.4V Li-Ion 18650 Battery Pack + 80cm lead for extended run time. You can also purchase additional 18650 batteries to extend run time.
The remote mounted battery packs can be worn on a belt or mounted to cycle frame etc The remote pack also means just a mere 180.7 grams of the headlamp is now is on the head.
The Ferei HL50 also features a user friendly compartmentalized power driver / switch for added safety.
In summary, the Ferei HL50 is the ultimate outdoorsman lighting tool suitable for camping, hiking, caving and fishing and is sure to provide you with reliable service and unbeatable performance for many years to come.
LED: 2 x CREE XM-L2
Beam Color: Cool White
Power: 18 Watts
Max Output: 1800 lumens ANSI / FL-1 ( American National Standards Institute)
Luminous Intensity: 45,000 CD
Voltage: 7.4 / 8.4 volt
Distance: 200/240 meters audited
Battery: 2 x 2600mAh 18650 Lithium-Ion or BP4872 battery pack
Runtime: 2-4 hours depending on battery type
Head Dimensions: 49mm x 35mm x 25mm
Weight: 180.7g (without battery)
Modes of operation:
- Max 1800 lumen mode
- Adjustable memory mode 1 ~ 100% (activated by long pressing the lamp switched off, stored in memory, adjustable brightness level 1 ~ 100%)
- strobe signal 1 (medium flash)
- Flashing Light (1 per second)
- automatic alarm SOS
- 2 strobe signal (fast flash in group 3)
- Memory all settings retained even when changing batteries
- Low battery indication
- Thermo sensor with automatic Dimming to protect LEDs from overheating
- Protection against accidental activation during transport by disabling the battery compartment
- The head of the body from aircraft-grade aluminum with anodized highest degree of hardness, the battery pack of durable plastic Ferei
- Durable tempered glass with anti-reflective coating and enlightenment
- Adjustable Headband Mount with high quality elastic straps
- Tightness standard IP65 - complete protection from precipitation (rain, snow)
- Glowing pad on the power button makes it easy to find even in complete darkness
- Laser engraving with individual serial number of each product
- Dimensions: 49mm x 35mm x 25mm
- Weight: 180.7 g
- Warranty: 3 years
- 1 x Ferei 1800 lumen headlamp in factory clamshell packaging
- 2 x Ferei 18650 Li Ion rechargeable batteries
- 1 x 240v Australian approved power supply/charger
- 1 x Instructions
18650 batteries and charger included!