46g, 600 Lumens: The Klarus HR1 Plus is ultra-lightweight tri-LED output headlamp. It has dual flood and spot brightness levels with red light, strobe and beacon. The headlamp offers a maximum output of 600 lumens and powered by included 2000mAh Li-ion battery pack. Long runtime, lightweight sleek design, ergonomic headband for comfort, makes it perfect for outdoor activities like running, jogging, camping etc. The headlamp has three battery variants HR1, HR1 Plus and HR1 Pro. Available in Black and Blue. Ultra-lightweight flood and spot tri-LED running headlamp!
- Three battery variants with various output and runtime:
- HR1 - Runs on AAA or B33A, 300 Lumens with 1 Hour Runtime.
- HR1 Pro - Runs on B33A or AAA, 400 Lumens with 2.4 Hours Runtime
- HR1 Plus - Runs on PP20, 600 Lumens with 4 Hours Runtime.
- Ultra-thin body, lightweight headlamp.
- 2000mAh cross-country racing professional grade.
- One-piece headband made with durable materials.
- Cross-country racing professional grade
- 3 lamps(spot/flood/red light) for all distance lighting, max up to 600 lumens.
- Package Includes;
- 1 x Klarus HR1 Plus
- 1 x Klarus PP20 2000mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
- User Manual
- LED: CREE XP G2
- Runs On: 1 x Klarus PP20 2000mAh Li-ion Battery Pack (Klarus PP20 2000mAh Li-ion Battery Pack Included)
- Max beam distance: 90 Metres
- Peak beam intensity: 2025
- Brightness Output:
- Low: 30 Lumens - 32 Hours
- Medium: 150 Lumens - 12 Hours
- High: 600 Lumens - 4 Hours*
- Red: 5 Lumens - 43 Hours
- SOS: 150 Lumens - 36 Hours
- Beacon: 600 Lumens - 32 Hours
- Impact resistant: 1 metre
- Waterproof: IPX6
- Length - 65.6 mm
- Head Diameter - 30.2 mm
- Body Diameter - 18.2 mm
- Weight: 46 g ( Without Battery)