46g, 300 Lumens: The Klarus HR1 is ultra-lightweight tri-LED output headlamp. It has dual flood and spot brightness levels with red light, strobe and beacon. The headlamp offers a maximum output of 300 lumens and powered by included three AAA batteries. Long runtime, lightweight sleek design, ergonomic headband for comfort, makes it perfect for outdoor activities like running, jogging, camping etc. The headlamp has three distinguishing versions HR1, HR1 Plus and HR1 Pro. Available in Black and Blue. Ultra-lightweight flood and spot tri-LED running headlamp!
- Three battery variants with various output and runtime:
- HR1 - Runs on AAA or B33A, 300 Lumens with 1 Hour Runtime.
- HR1 Pro - Runs on B33A or AAA, 400 Lumens with 2.4 Hours Runtime
- HR1 Plus - Runs on PP20, 600 Lumens with 4 Hours Runtime.
- Ultra-thin body, lightweight headlamp.
- One-piece headband made with durable materials.
- Cross-country racing professional grade
- 3 lamps(spot/flood/red light) for all distance lighting, max up to 300 lumens.
- Package Includes;
- 1 x Klarus HR1
- 3 x AAA Alakaline (Disposable) Batteries
- 1 x Battery Case
- User Manual
- LED: CREE XP G2
- Runs On: 3 x AAA Alkaline Batteries (AAA Batteries Included)
- Max beam distance: 63 Metres
- Peak beam intensity: 1012
- Brightness Output:
- Low: 30 Lumens - 18 Hours
- Medium: 150 Lumens - 5 Hours
- High: 300 Lumens - 1 Hour
- Red: 5 Lumens - 24 Hours
- SOS : 150 Lumens - 15 Hours
- Beacon : 300 Lumens - 8 Hours
- Impact resistant: 1 metre
- Waterproof: IP6
- Length - 65.6 mm
- Head Diameter - 30.2 mm
- Body Diameter - 18.2 mm
- Weight: 46 g