The Klarus IMR 18650 is a high quality battery that delivers more current than standard 18650 due to the IMR chemistry. The maximum continous current draw for this battery is 12A. Each battery comes with a free plastic battery case.
- Multi-layered protections: PTC, Pressure vent, microporous shielding and a protection circuit all built in
- Long-life: 500 charge cycles before capacity starts dropping significantly
- These batteries contain a raised positive polarity. Can be used in lights and electronics that aren't compatible with flat-tops
- High Discharge Current: Up to 12A continous
- Chemistry: LiMn2O4 (IMR)
- Nominal Capacity: 3100mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Discharge Current: 12000mA
- Charging Current: 2000ma(3100mA Max)
- Charging Cycle: 500 Times
- Operating Temp: -10 - 60°C
- Weight: 50g
- Diameter 18.7mm
- Length: 69.2mm
Li-ion notes: All lithium ion batteries have a risk of fire and/or explosion, handle batteries with care, ensuring not to overcharge or overdischarge, even if the battery contains a protection circuit. If battery is visibly damaged, stop use immediately and dispose of appropriately (Li-ion batteries pose a serious fire risk if thrown into household waste). If a battery is not to be used for over two weeks, store partially charged(30-40%) for maximum capacity retention.