46g, 130 lumens: The TP20 Ti from Klarus is a durable penlight with a titanium alloy construction. It's also rechargeable with the included 10180 Li-Ion battery which can be fully charged in 45 minutes via a micro USB. Hardened tungsten-steel striker!
- Three-In-One functions: Self-defense, Writing, and Illumination.
- Titanium Version: Titanium alloy, CNC precision machining. Lightweight and robust, corrosion resistant with excellent heat dissipation.
- Tungsten alloy hardened strike bezel for special applications: i.e.Emergency Escape, Self-defense, or Tactical Strike.
- Special Schmidt P950M refill tested in extreme environments, compatible with Fisher pen refill.
- Features CREE XP-G3 LED, max output up to 130 lumens.
- Rechargeable 10180 Li-ion battery included.
- Extremely fast charging. Only 45 minutes for a full charge.
- Professional optical lens design, evenly lit flood light with soft beam.
- Dual mode, easy to use for daily tasks.
- IPX8 (2 meters underwater),1.5 meters impact resistance, suitable for all scenarios.
- LED: CREE XP-G3 LED
- Power Source: 1 x 10180 (Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 30 meters
- Brightness Outputs:
- High: 130 Lumens - 24 Minutes
- Low: 8 Lumens - 5 Hours 12 Minutes
- IP Rating: IPX8 (2 meter submersible)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- Length - 151 mm
- Head Diameter - 12 mm
- Body Diameter - 15 mm
- Weight: 46g