340g, 1000 lumens: When you’re at the campsite or on the job, keeping things safe and bright are top priority. The rechargeable H14R.2 is lightweight and it's 1000 lumens will keep your area more than well lit. This headlamp isn’t just brighter, though – a new top shelf LED chip and redesigned reflector lens, the heart of our Advanced Focus System, helps to optimize illumination so your light is clearer than ever before. Rechargeable. Focusing beam.
- State-of-the-art, reliable German engineering
- Multi-function Dynamic 'wheel' switch which controls SLT options
- Directional light. Lamp head pivots within 90° angle.
- Robust cabling. Areas exposed to strain toughened and more flexible
- Low Battery Message System, the light blinks 3 times every 15 seconds to indicate low battery
- Transport lock, prevents the light from being switched on by accident and draining battery
- Ergonomic comfort design.
- Recalibrated lens for wider light beam angle
- Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
- Water and dust resistant
- Covered by LED Lenser's 5 year warranty
- Low: 60 lumens; 40 hours run-time; 70 m beam range
- Power: 350 lumens; 10 hours run-time; 200 m beam range
- Boost: 1000 lumens; 6 hours run-time; 300 m beam range
- Type: Professional hand-held torch
- LED: Xtreme Power LED
- Operating Modes: Boost: 1000 lumens / Power: 350 lumens / Low: 60 lumens
- Beam Range: Boost: 300 m / Power: 200 m / Low: 70 m
- Run Time: Boost: 6 hours / Power: 10 hours / Low: 40 hours
- Maximum Luminous Flux: 1000 lumens
- Batteries Required: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack, 7.4 V, 2200 mAh (included)
- Run Time: Up to 40 hours
- Weight: 340 grams
- Switch Type: Push button
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents:
- LED Lenser H14R.2 Head Torch x 1
- 900 mm Extension Cable (for belt mounting)
- Mains Charger with USB charge cable x 1
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack x 1
- 5 year Australian warranty
Led Lenser Technology used in this headlamp
Advanced Focus System
Traditionally, light-focusing systems have consisted of either a lens, or a reflector. The Advanced Focus System (AFS) is the patented combination of a reflector AND lens to create a light system that provides both a focused beam for long-distance and a homogenous spill-beam for up-close reading. AFS means whether you're reading a map up close or focusing down the path to a landmark in the distance, your light will be easy on the eyes, clear and bright.
Smart Light Technology (Advanced)
In addition to 8 unique light programs and functions to tailor your light to your needs, Advanced Smart Light Technology also offers two energy modes: Energy Saving mode optimizes burning life, and Constant Current mode features electronically controlled, continuous light output. Smart Light Technology puts you in control and allows you to choose how much power you want to use to operate your light.
The P & T Series switch has been redesigned for ease-of-use, even with gloves. The H Series switch has also been updated to operate the light from the front of the headlamp, as well as the back.
Scroll Wheel Interface
The new scroll wheel allows the user to easily choose the brightness of the headlamp. On models H7R.2 and H14R.2 the scroll wheel also features a red light that blinks for cyclists and runners.
New Ergonomic Design
The light unit, head straps and battery box have been redesigned with a specially formed battery case and more comfortable foam to conform to the natural curve of the user's head. This ensures maximum comfort during extended use.