70g, 1000 Lumens: Lumintop GT Micro is compact pocket size LED torch. It is powered by 1 x 14500 Li-ion battery and can produce upto 1000 lumens of output. The swide witch allows one hand operation and control. It is lightweight and portable, perfect mini thrower. 14500 Li-ion battery powered portable thrower.
- Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Texas avenger FET driver
- Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Aluminium with Type III hard-coat anodising
- The GT micro is set to use the very intuitive Narsil smooth RAMPING UI.
- Instant access to a 2.5A TURBO mode is also provided.
- A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an alternative.
- Any one of 12 pre-defined mode-sets can be selected.
- MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets.
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x GT Micra Flashlight
- 1 x Ring
- 2 x Spare O-Rings
- 1 x User Manual
- Emitter: Cree XP-L High Intensity, neutral white or cold white, mounted on copper DTP MCPCB
- Flux:~1000 lm
- Throw: ~ 400 m & ~50Kcd
- Firmware: Tom E’s open-source GPL NarsilM v1.3 adapted by Texas_Ace
- User interface:  Defaulted RAMPING UI with Instant TURBO mode;  discrete level MODE-SET UI;  MOMENTARY mode
- Powered by: 1 x High Discharge 14500 Li-ion (Battery Not Included, choose a battery from related products on this page)
- Waterproof: Equivalent to IP68, underwater 2 meters
- Dimensions: 36 mm head x 105mm length
- Weight: 70g (without battery)