266g, 12000 Lumens, 22000cd : The Manker MK36 is compact high intensity 12000 lumens rechargeable LED searchlight. Powered by 3 x unprotected button top 18650 batteries with maximum beam output of 12000 lumens. MK36 features USB Type-C recharging and come with Type-C charging cable. The size of torch is smaller than can of coke. Compact high power rechargeable searchlight!
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminium body.
- Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish.
- Adopt 6 in 1 high transmittance TIR optical lens.
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating.
- Integrated intelligent discharging & charging circuit.
- USB Type-C rechargeable port for fast charging (Max. charging current: 3A, Charging voltage: 5V).
- Have discharge function with included USB Type-C/USB OTG cable (Max. discharging current: 2A, discharge volt- age: 5V), can work as power bank.
- Tail stand for hands free operation.
- Package Includes!
- 1 x Manker MK36
- 1 x USB Type-C/USB OTG cable
- 1 x USB Type-C Charging cable
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- User Manual & Warranty Card
- LED: 6 x CREE XHP50.2
- Power Source: 3 x Buttop Top Unprotected 18650 ( Battery and Charger not Included)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 22000
- Peak Beam Distance: 332 metres
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 12000 Lumens - 50 Seconds (steps down to 1900 lumens for 1.2 Hours)*
- High - 2800 Lumens - 1.3 Hours
- Medium - 1100 Lumens -2.8 Hours
- Low - 320 Lumens -9.3 Hours
- Moonlight - 0.1- 5 Lumens - 1300 Hours
- Strobe - 12000 Lumens
- Impact Resistance: 1 Metre
- IPX Rating: IPX-6
- Length - 110 mm
- Head - 53 mm
- Weight: 266 g (Excluding Battery)
Note: It runs on Buttop Top Unprotected High-drain 18650 batteries.