88.5g, 1000 Lumens : The Nitecore HC65M is triple output rechargeable tactical helmet light with Military NVG mount. It is equipped with CREE XM-L2 U2 LED and has the highest output of 1000 lumens with a peak beam distance of 110 metres. The quick detachable NVG mount makes it perfect for law enforcement, military, firefighting, search and rescue personnel. Rechargeable Tactical Helmet Light with Military NVG Mount!
- Triple output full metal rechargeable helmet light.
- Equipped with High CRI auxiliary white light (CRI≥90) and an auxiliary red light.
- 5 brightness levels and 6 special modes.
- Intelligent memory function will return to last brightness level when powering on the helmet light.
- Built-in micro-USB charging port.
- Wide-angle floodlight output beam.
- 180 degrees of tilt (up and down).
- Built-in power indicator.
- Reverse polarity portection.
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodised finish.
- Package Includes;
- 1 x Nitecore HC65M
- 1 x Nitecore NL1834 Li-ion 3400 mAh Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- NVG Mount, Spare O-Ring
LED: 1 x CREE XM-L2 U2
- Runs On: 1 x 18650 (NL1834 Li-ion 3400 mAh Battery Included)
- Max Beam Distance: 110 Metres
- Peak Beam Intensity: 300
- Brightness Output:
- Primary Light:
- Turbo: 1100 Lumens - 1 Hour*
- High: 550 Lumens - 2 Hours 45 Minutes
- Medium: 280 Lumens - 4 Hours 45 Minutes
- Low: 80 Lumens - 16 Hours
- Ultra Low: 1 Lumen - 800 Hours
- Special Modes:
- Auxiliary White Light: 26 Lumens - 25 Hours*
- Red Light: 370 Lumens - 1 Lumens - 20 Hours
- Red Caution Light: 11 Lumens - 32 Hours
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Beacon: 1000 Lumens
- SOS: 1000 Lumens
- Impact resistant: 1 metre
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Length - 82.7 mm
- Width - 50 mm
- Height - 46 mm
- Weight: 88.5 g (Without Battery)