13.4g, 380 Lumens: The Nitecore TINI SS is every bit as powerful as its predecessors and about half the size. It is a mini stainless steel keychain light. The new "Demo" and "Daily" modes give users more control over their light based on their intended frequency of use. In Demo mode, the TINI SS will automatically shut off after 30 seconds and for those who desire more control, the Daily mode will stay on until turned off. Stainless Steel tiny 380 lumen rechargeable keyring light.
Note: The TINI in video is Aluminium version . It is available in many colours.
- Bead surface optic lens for uniform and soft light.
- Built-in 280mAh Li-ion battery.
- Intelligent protective circuit supports Micro-USB Charging (cable sold separately).
- Demo mode and daily mode selectable.
- Dual switches for easy operation.
- 4 selectable brightness levels, with direct access to turbo.
- Intelligent memory function.
- Efficient constant current circuit provides constant illumination.
- Integrated ATR module.
- Integrated power indicator LEDs display remaining battery power.
- LED: CREE XP-G2 S3
- Power Source: Battery Pack
- Peak Beam Distance: 64 m
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1020
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo 380 Lumens - 15 Minutes
- High 145 Lumens - 1 Hour
- Medium 38 Lumens - 4 Hours
- Low 1 Lumen - 60 Hours
- IPX Rating: IP54
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 m
- Length - 43.3 mm
- Width - 25.4 mm
- Thickness -11.5 mm
- Weight: 13.4 g