Nitecore TM26 Tiny Monster 4000 lumen LED torch
438g, 4000 Lumens, 49,000cd: The TM26 is Nitecore's most powerful light to date. And that is saying a lot! This evolved cousin of the famous Tiny Monster series uses 4 CREE XM-L2 U3 LEDs to produce an unprecedented 4000 Lumens. An integrated charge port and charger allows fast and convenient charging so you can always keep this monster at maximum capacity. Upgraded XM-L2 4000 lumen Australian approved version!
Video above shows older 3500 lumen version.
New to Nitecore's line of features is the multifunctional OLED screen which brilliantly displays Lumen output and brightness mode, battery status, battery voltage, approximate runtime, and temperature. All of that information rests conveniently at your fingertips so you can wield the TM26's power with confidence.
The famous camera shutter interface makes activation and mode selection an absolute breeze. A half press of the switch activates the light while successive half-presses cycle through five separate output modes, a blinding strobe, beacon flash, and SOS function.
As always, Nitecore utilized ultra-tough anodised aluminum and state-of-the art design techniques to maximize ergonomics, heat dissipation, and efficiency. This is the ultimate compact searchlight, combining the brawn of huge outputs with the brains of rechargeable capabilities and real-time displays.
We have the upgraded and latest version featuring the CREE XM-L2 LED and 3800 lumens.
Optional Nitecore NBP52 TM Series extended battery pack now available for extended run time.
- The world's smallest 4000 lumen LED flashlight
- Integrated multi-function OLED display
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Compatible with both 18650 Li-ion and CR123 batteries (Batteries not included - add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section)
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges safely and rapidly
- Exceptionally long runtimes using 4 x 18650 Li-ion or 8 x CR123 batteries
- Capable of using 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries in emergency situations
- Eight rapidly switchable brightness levels and modes to select from
- Innovative single button two-stage switch provides a user-friendly interface (Patented)
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Stainless steel bezel ring protects core components from damage
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminium alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodised
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters)
- AC charging cable included
- LED: 4 x CREE XM-L2 U3 LEDs
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 lithium ion cells OR 8 x CR123A batteries (Batteries not included - add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 51600cd
- Max beam distance: 454m
- Output/Runtime (4 x 18650's):
- Turbo: 4000 Lumens/45 min
- High: 1850 Lumens/2.5 Hours
- Medium: 600 Lumens/8.25 Hours
- Low: 150 Lumens/48 Hours
- Lowest: 3 Lumens: 1000 Hours
- Output/Runtime (8 x CR123A's):
- Turbo: 4000 Lumens/1 Hour
- High: 1850 Lumens/2.25 Hours
- Medium: 600 Lumens/5.75 Hours
- Low: 150 Lumens/32 Hours
- Lowest: 3 Lumens: 750 Hours
- Length: 142mm
- Head diameter: 68mm
- Head side-length: 57mm
- Tube diameter: 50mm
- Weight (w/o battery): 438g