Olight AAA is high capacity non-rechargeable disposable battery. It has a nominal voltage of 1.5 volts and an open-circuit voltage of 1.65-1.8v. It is good replacements for traditional disposable alkaline zinc-manganese dioxide and carbon batteries.
- Long shelf life: up to 10 years under tightly sealed conditions
- Eco-friendly: no added harmful elements such as mercury, cadmium or lead
- Temperature adaptability: Working range: -40 ° C to 60 ° C, higher performance than that of other disposable batteries
- Heavy duty capacity: provide continuous discharging current of 2A or above with flat discharging curve
- Light weight: about 60% of the weight of alkaline batteries and 50% of NiMh batteries with the same size
- Lithium/bisulfide (LFS2) electrode materials provide twice the capacity of common alkaline batteries.