49.5g, 500 Lumens: This tiny waterproof headlamp from Olight can be removed from the headband and used as an angle torch. It has a removable pocket clip and magnetic tail for maximum versatility. The H1 is powered by a CR123A (included) or 16340 battery and has fives modes plus SOS. It has a broad smooth beam ideal for hands-free illumination. CR123A battery included. Cool white or Neutral White.
- Durable hard-anodised aluminium body is both impact and water resistant
- Specialized TIR (Total Internal Refraction) lens provides soft, evenly dispersed beam
- Available with 2 different LED color temperatures
- Cool White (5000K-8300K): Provides a clean, clear view than incandescent light. Extremely common amongst LED lights.
- Neutral White (3750K-5000K): Smooth, diffused output closer to the color of natural daylight, making it better for photography or use in natural environments.
- Special S.O.S. Mode used to signal for help in emergency situations
- Operated using easy-to-use pushbutton switch on side of head
- Magnetic tailcap can be fastened to a wide variety of metal surfaces for hands-free lighting
- Overheat protection gradually decreases brightness after 3 minutes in Turbo Mode to prevent damage to both light and battery
- Comfortable headband easily adjusts to fit almost any head size
- Comes with Olight's 5 Year Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x 3V 1600mAh CR123A Battery
- 1 x Removable Pocket Clip
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
- LED: 1 x CREE XM-L2 LED (Cool White or Neutral White)
- Power Source: 1 x CR123A (Included) OR 1 x 16340
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 500 Lumens → 180 Lumens - 3 Minutes → 2 Hours 50 Min.
- High - 180 Lumens - 3 Hours
- Medium - 60 Lumens - 8 Hours 30 Min.
- Low - 15 Lumens - 42 Hours
- Ultralow - 2 Lumens - 15 Days (360 Hours)
- Peak Beam Distance: 66 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1080 cd
- Length - 58.5 mm
- Head Diameter - 21 mm
- Body Diameter - 21 mm
- Weight: 49.5 g