472g, 9000 Lumens: Featuring 9000 lumens in a “soda can” sized light to provide the power of the sun in the palm of your hand. Powered by four Olight 8 Amp 18650 batteries, the light will reach the peak 9000 lumen setting. The X7 Marauder carries three four core light-emitting XHP70 LED’s which are currently one of the highest performing light sources on the planet. 9000 lumens! Available in Cool white or Neutral white!
- Hard-anodised aluminum body is impact resistant and water proof
- Specialised orange-peel reflector helps produce wide, evenly dispersed beam
- Two different "Turbo" outputs for temporary intense illumination
- Tactical 10 Hz Strobe Function can be used to disorient a target or as a signal
- Operated using single side switch to turn light ON / OFF, cycle through all outputs
- Low voltage indicator on side glows red when battery power is running low
- Active Thermal Management monitors flashlight's internal temperature to prevent possible overheating from extended use
- Tail-stand capability for candle lighting
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Car Sticker
- 4 x Olight HDC 3500mAh 18650 Li-Ion Batteries (Optional)
- LED: 3 x CREE XHP70 LEDs (choose cool white or neutral white below)
- Power Source: 4 x high discharge 8A 18650
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo S (Only When Equipped with 4 x Olight HDC 18650) - 9000 Lumens → 1800 Lumens - 2.5 Minutes → 3 Hours 20 Min.
- Turbo - 5500 Lumens → 1800 Lumens - 10 Minutes → 1 Hour 30 Min.
- High - 3000 Lumens → 1800 Lumens - 32 Minutes → 3 Hours 20 Min.
- Medium - 1000 Lumens - 6 Hours 30 Min.
- Low - 300 Lumens - 18 Hours
- Ultralow - 3 Lumens - 30 Days
- Peak Beam Distance: 313 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 28,500 cd
- Length - 127 mm
- Head Diameter - 68 mm
- Body Diameter - 52 mm
- Weight: 471 g (excluding batteries)
Note: The maximum performance can be reached using only High Discharging Current 18650 rechargeable batteries. Performance and autonomy tests ware performed using Olight HDC (High Discharging Current) 18650 3500mAh - in accordance with the ANSI NEMA FL 1-2009 standard.
Important: To ensure your X7 can use the 9000 lumen Turbo S mode, you must have Olight HDC batteries or another high quality 18650 battery capable of 8A discharge. Choose a battery option below for discounted batteries. NO CHARGER IS INCLUDED. Add the Nitecore i4 on this page for a good value option or choose from our chargers section.