96g, 520 Lumens: This light weight and waterproof LED headlamp from ThruNite can operate on a standard AA battery and can also use a rechargeable 14500 Li-ion battery increasing the output to a maximum 520 lumens. The variable brightness adjustment system allows from 1.6 lumens up to maximum. AA or 14500 battery support. Available in cool white or neutral white!
- A high output headlamp with max output of 520 lumens in turbo mode powered by one Li-ion 14500 750mAh battery.
- The logarithmic scale brightness adjustment system allows any brightness from 1.6 lumens to 250 lumens. Furthermore, the TH20 features a built-in SOS signaling mode which is important when roaming out in the wild or confronting dangerous situations.
- Unlike other light-weight headlamps which are made with plastic, the TH20 is made with aircraft grade aluminum which gives it exceptional durability and excellent heat dissipation allowing it to maintain high output for extended periods of time.
- The advanced design gives the TH20 a light weight of 96g (battery excluded).
- The TH20 can also use an easy to get AA battery which makes it a great choice for daily reading, camping and a tool light when you want your hands free.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Mode & Runtime (Tested with one AA 2450mAh NIMH rechargeable battery):
- Firefly (0.3 lumens, 14 days）
- Infinity Low (1.6 lumens, 21 hours）
- Infinity High (230 lumens, 95 minutes )
- Turbo (250 lumens, 93 minutes)
- Batteries Applicable: 1x AA battery, 1x 14500 battery.
- Working voltage: 0.9-4.2 V.
- Reflector: Orange Peel.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1120 cd
- Beam Distance: 67 m (max.)
- Dimensions: 70 mm * 24.5mm
- Weight: 96 g (without battery).
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (1.5 m)
- Impact Resistance: 2 m.
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum body with premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Accessories included: O ring, spare rubber slot.
- Battery Installation
Screw off the tail cap (the right cap when the switch is facing up), insert the battery with the positive terminal pointing into the battery tube and then screw on the tail cap.
Single press the switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change modes
When the light is off, long press the switch to get firefly. Then long press the switch to ramp between high and low. Double click from any mode to get turbo, another double click to get SOS.
- Memory function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly,turbo and SOS.