82g, 1050 Lumens: The ThruNite TN12 (2016) is the improved version of The TN12 2014. It features improved side switch and circuit design and can give out up to 1100 lumen with one 18650 battery. A body specifically designed for better single hand operation and a new emitter CREE XP-L V6 LED to supply more beam with throw and flood. 1100 lumens, 226m beam.
The upgrades from TN12 (2014):
- Upgraded stainless steel side switch to make the operation more sensitive.
- The LED bulb in the head is more centralized for better beam focus.
- Improved circuit design makes the brightness difference between High and Turbo Mode more obvious.
- Thicker light head design makes the flashlight more drop-resistant.
- Adopts CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery or two CR123A batteries (not included).
- Max output: 1100 lumens with XP-L V6.
- Working voltage: 2.7V - 9V.
- Versatile mode (Tested with a ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 battery):
- (Batteries not included - add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section).
- Versatile modes:
- -Turbo (1100 lumens /95 minutes)
-Strobe (1100 lumens /3.8 hours)
-High (435 lumens /4.2 hours)
-Medium (175 lumens /11.8 hours)
-Low (18 lumens /5.5 days)
-Firefly (0.4 lumens /74 days).
- Peak beam intensity: 12800 cd.
- Max beam distance: 226 meters.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Aircraft-grade aluminium body.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
- Dimension: 143mm (Length)*25.4mm (Diameter).
- Weight: only 86g (without batteries)
- Accessories: Holster x 1, Spare O-rings x 2, Lanyard x 1, Tail Cap x 1, Pocket Clip x 1.
- Accessories included:
- Holster, lanyard, clip, spare o-rings, spare switch cover
Press the tail switch gently for momentary on or until it clicks to turn on the light. Press again to turn the light off.
With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from firefly mode, low, medium,high and Max.
One Key to Strobe
With the light on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into Strobe mode (13HZ), and a single press the side switch will return to the last mode before Strobe.
One second to strobe for signaling or blinding the bad guys' eyes, TN12 is more than an EDC.
Unique Firefly Mode
What's the use of this 0.4 lumen setting, which is similar to moonlight? Reading a map while surviving, guiding the way without blinding yourself while awake from sleep, or just reading in its natural beam to protect the eyes at night. Firefly mode is what ThruNite keeps doing to be considerate for every user, tactical or normal.
* Use Of Battery
1. Battery: Uses 1*18650 /2*CR123 batteries.
2. Battery Replacement: To ensure performance of the flashlight and for your own safety, please use good quality with an integrated protected circuit and make sure to insert the battery correctly with the positive(＋) polarity pointing to the light head.
3. Please take out battery if you will not use your light for an extended period of time to avoid battery leakage,which may damage the flashlight components and parts.
Use of O-rings (if available)
1. The right amount of lubricant will be used on the O-rings before shipping to ensure the light can be assembled smoothly and protect from oxidizing the O-rings.
2. If necessary, please replace the spare O-rings attached in the package.
1. Please mind the hot. When the light runs a long time, there is heat coming from battery discharge, drive circuit and LED, the flashlight head will be very hot.
2. DO NOT run the light at max mode for a long time. To protect the battery, driver circuit and LED, we do not recommend you run the light at max mode more than ten minutes.