427g, 11000 lumen: The ThruNite TN36 Limited is compact and portable tactical LED torch. It is equipped with XHP 70B LED and can produce upto 11000 lumens. It runs on 4 x IMR 18650 Li-ion batteries. It is one the most compact and brightest flashlight in its size.Compact powerful torch
- It is the most compact and brightest flashlight .
- Adopts three advanced CREE XHP 70B LEDs with max output of 11000 lumens.
- The logarithmic scale brightness adjustment system allows any brightness from 96 to 8000 lumens.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevent possible damage from overheating.
- Package Included:
- 1 x TN36 LIMITED flashlight
- 1 x Lynard
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Spare Side switch cap and Ring
- LED: XHP 70B with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (Batteries Not Included).
- Working Voltage: 10.5 - 17.5 V.
- Output mode/Runtime:
- Strobe(8000 lumens /90 minutes)
- Turbo(11000 lumens /85 minutes)
- Infinity High(8000 lumens /90 minutes)
- Infinity Low(96 lumens /2.6 days)
- Firefly(3 lumens /28 days)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 31140cd.
- Max beam distance: 353m.
- Impact resistant: 2 m
- Waterproof : IPX-8 Standard (2m).
- Weight: 427g without battery.
- Dimensions: 133 mm in length x 64 mm in head diameter x 52 in body diameter.
- Turn ON/OFF
Single click the switch to turn the light on and off.
Long press the switch to get firefly mode.
Double click the switch the get turbo mode.
- To Change Modes:
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through infinity high and infinity low.
Double click from any mode to turbo, another double click to get strobe.
- Memory Function:
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- ITC Technology:
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or
driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement:
Unscrew and take off the body near the head, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the body.
With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched
(springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
- Low Voltage Indication:
When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced or charged.