427g, 10000 Lumens: TN36 2017 is upgraded version of TN36-UT. It is compact light from ThruNite uses three CREE XPH70 LEDs and four 18650 Li-ion batteries to output up to 10000 lumens - setting new records for a torch of this size. Intelligent temperature control and an advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication complete the package. Currenty our highest output light. Cool white version.
- Compact flood flashlight with high quality beam from orange peel reflector.
- CREE XHP70 technology gives great light efficiency.
- Advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication for silent operation.
- ThruNite ITC(intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Six modes: firefly, low, medium, high, turbo and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminium body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode(except for firefly, turbo and strobe) for immediate use.
- - Only applicable for 18650 batteries to use.
- Package Includes:
- 4 x IMR3100 mAh rechargeable batteries
- 1 x ThruNite MCC-4S charger
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x User Manual
- LED: CREE XHP70 with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (IMR 3100mAh Batteries Included)
- Working Voltage: 10.5 - 17.5 V.
- Output mode/Runtime*:
- Strobe (7300 lumens /137 minutes),
- Turbo (7300 lumens /95 minutes),
- High (2500 lumens /194 minutes),
- Medium (850 lumens /587minutes ),
- Low (130 lumens /54 hrs),
- Moonlight (2 lumens /33 days).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 20360cd.
- Max beam distance: 285m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2meters).
- Weight: 397g without battery.
- Dimensions: 135.4 mm in length x 64 mm in diameter.
Holster x1 Spare, O ring x2, Battery Carrier x1(inside the flashlight).
To Turn On/Off The Light:
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
To Change Modes:
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
Memory Function: The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
ITC Technology: The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
Unscrew and take off the body near the head, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the body.
With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched (springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
Low Voltage Indication: When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced or charged.