592g, 4450 lumens, 331200cd : One of the most powerful long range lights on the market. Uses four advanced CREE XP-L HI LEDs with a lifespan of 20 years. The high output reaches 4450 lumens and an ultra-long distance of 1151 meters. Powered by 4x 18650 High Drain Batteries (Not included). ThruNite ITC technology to prevents possible damage from overheating. Intelligent and ergonomic user-friendly interface.
- One of the most powerful long range lights on the market.
- Uses four advanced CREE XP-L HI LEDs with a lifespan of 20 years
- The high output reaches 4450 lumens and an ultra-long distance of 1151 meters.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevents possible damage from overheating.
- Intelligent and ergonomic user-friendly interface.
- LED: 4xCREE XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3200Mah).
- Working voltage: 5V-9V.
- Charging current/voltage: 8.4V, 3.5A.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with four pieces ThruNite Li-ion 18650 batteries (3.6V/3400mAh) and for CW. NW parameters is 10% off):
- Strobe (1100 lumens /9hrs),
- Turbo (4450 lumens/85mins),
- High (1780 lumens /2.7hrs),
- Medium (580 lumens /9.5hrs),
- Low (90 lumens /2.5days),
- Firefly (1.2 lumens /57days).
- Peak beam intensity: 331200cd.
- Max beam distance: 1151m.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.0 meter.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 173mm (length) x 100mm x 52mm.
- Weight: 592g (battery not included).
- Accessories: Shoulder strap x 1, Strap ring x 1, Spare O-ring x 2, Side switch Cap x 1
- Turn On/Off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Mode
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
- Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Low Voltage Indication
When the indicating light on the side switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced or charged.
- Battery Replacement:
Take off the tail cap, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the tail cap. With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched (springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).