666g, 2000 Lumens, 600,750cd: ThruNite have taken the latest American XHP35 HI LED and powered it with four 18650 batteries in a massive smooth reflector to create one of the longest range LED lights in existence. Intelligent temperature control and an advanced electronic side switch with low voltage indication complete the package. 2000 lumens with a record breaking 1550m beam distance! Now in stock!
Also available is the ThruNite TN42C 1.55km 2000 lumen XHP35 HI rechargeable LED search light which features in-torch charging and includes a battery pack.
- One of the most powerful throw LED lights on the market.
- Uses one advanced CREE XHP35 HI LEDs with a lifespan of 20 years
- The high output reaches 2000 lumens and an ultra-long distance of 1550 meters.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevents possible damage from overheating.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Intelligent and ergonomic user-friendly interface.
- Only applicable for 18650 batteries to use.
- LED: 1xCREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3200Mah - not included).
- Working voltage: 5.5V-8.4V.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with four pieces ThruNite Li-ion 18650 batteries (3.6V/3400mAh) and for CW. NW parameters is 10% off):
- Strobe (680 lumens /10.8hrs),
- Turbo (2000 lumens/1.5hrs),
- High (780 lumens /5.3hrs),
- Medium (256 lumens /17.8hrs),
- Low (38 lumens /4.3days),
- Firefly (0.8 lumens /58days).
- Peak beam intensity: 600750cd.
- Max beam distance: 1550m.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.0 meter.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 206mm (length) x 100mm x 52mm.
- Weight: 666g (including battery).
- Accessories: Shoulder strap*1, Strap ring*1, A, Spare O-ring*2, Side switch Cap*1, Battery Carrier x1 (inside the flashlight).
- Turn On/Off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Mode
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
- Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Low Voltage Indication
When the indicating light on the side switch turns from blue to red, it means the battery package should be replaced or charged.
- Battery Replacement:
Take off the tail cap, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the tail cap. With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched (springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).