218.6g, 1150 lumens, 26,640cd: A new version of the popular TN4A featuring the latest in long range LED technology from CREE. The CREE XP-L V6 LED emitter gives the torch a reach of up to 326 metres and a max output of 1150 lumens. Longest range 4xAA torch. Cool white version.
- Adopts latest CREE XP-L V6 LED technology to give great light efficiency.
- Advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication for silent operation.
- ThruNite ITC (intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Six modes available: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminium body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe) for immediate use.
- Applicable for AA batteries to use economically everywhere.
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Holster
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- 1 x Spare Ruber switch
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x User Manaul
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED
- Runs on: 4 x AA batteries (Batteries not included)
- Working Voltage: 2.75V-8V.
- Output mode/Runtime :
- Strobe 1150 Lumens - 150 Minutes
- Turbo 1150 Lumens - 56 Minutes
- High 550 Lumens - 150 Minutes
- Medium 139 Lumens - 14 Hours
- Low 15 Lumens - 93 Hours
- Firefly 0.5 Lumen - 80 Days
- Peak Beam Intensity: 26640cd.
- Max beam distance: 326m.
- Impact resistant: 2 metres
- Waterproof : IPX-8 Standard (1.5 metres).
- Dimensions: 111.5mm in length, 45.5mm in diameter.
- Weight: 218.6 g (without battery)
- Turn ON/OFF
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through Low, Medium and High.
Shortcut to Firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get Firefly mode.
Double click to turn to Turbo from any mode. Another double click to get Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
- Battery Replacement
Unscrew and take off the body near the head, insert four AA batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the body. With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head.
- Low Voltage Indication
When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced.