USB powered 1-2 cell intelligent charger with independent charging channels and sliding contacts suitable for Li-Ion and NiMH batteries in a variety of sizes. Features LCD display with countdown timer, auto battery type recognition, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection. It can also function as a USB powerbank. Compatible with any USB power source. USB cable included.
The VC2 Plus displays a countdown timer for each channel on its LCD screen to indicate time remaining until the battery is fully charged. Other indicators include battery capacity and charging status.
Also features USB output to charge any USB device and built in safety: auto battery type recognition, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection.
Features & Benefits
- Intelligent charger suitable for:
- up to two 3.6V/3.7V LiIon cells in sizes 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650.
- up to two NiMH / NiCd cells in sizes AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D.
- High definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and capacity as well as time remaining until charge is completed.
- Automatically detects battery type and adjusts charging method to suit: three stage charging (TC-CC-CV) for LiIon and pulse charging for NiMH / NiCd.
- Selectable charging currents: 0.5A, 1.0A.
- Soft start current and automatic shut-off to avoid damaging batteries.
- 0V activation which may help recover over-discharged batteries.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Overheat protection as well as effective heat dissipation design and fire resistant ABS case.
When the VC2 Plus is plugged into mains power, users can charge two batteries as well as a USB powered device via the charger's 5V 1.0A USB output port all at the same time thanks to XTAR's Power Path Management System.
- Input power: DC 5.0V 2.1A
- LiIon charging parameter:
- 0.5A Constant Charging Current: 500mA
- 1.0A Constant Charging Current: 1000mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ±0.05V
- NiMH / NiCd charging parameter:
- 0.5A Pulse charging current: 500mA
- 1.0A Pulse charging current: 1000mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 1.4V ±0.1V
- USB output parameter:
- USB output voltage (no load): 5.0V ±0.25V
- Max. output current: 1.0A
- Overdischarge protection voltage: 3.0V ±0.2V
- VC2 Plus charger
- USB charge cable
- Soft carry pouch
- User manual
- Warranty card
Optional USB power supplies are available below if required.