USB powered 1-4 cell intelligent charger with independent charging channels and sliding contacts suitable for LiIon / NiMH batteries in a variety of sizes. Features LCD display, auto battery type recognition, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection.
Features & Benefits
- Intelligent charger suitable for:
- up to four 3.6V/3.7V lithium ion cells in sizes 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650.
- and/or AAAA, AAA, AA, , SC, C, D size NiMH batteries.
- Input via included USB charging cable.
- Independent channels with high definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and capacity.
- Intelligently recognise / display / charge NiMH and LiIon batteries at the same time.
- Three-phase charging (TC-CC-CV).
- Automatically adjusts charge current from 0.1A to 1.0A and max up to 0.5A*4 / 1.0A*2.
- Soft start current and automatic shut-off to avoid damaging batteries with charge reactivation if cell voltage drops below 3.9V when batteries are left in the charger to keep ready for use.
- 0V low battery activation.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Accidental insertion of faulty / NiMH batteries are automatically identified and will be displayed as 'NULL' on the screen.
- Overheat protection as well as effective heat dissipation design and fire resistant ABS case.
- LED red/green status indicators.
By discharging the battery and recharging again, the VC4 is capable of identifying the real capacity left in the battery to ±5%, allowing you to better judge how long its current runtime might be and when it will need to be replaced.
- Input power: DC 5.0V 2.1A
- Charging Current:
- LiIon: 1000mA ±80mA max. (constant)
- NiMH: 1000mA ±80mA max. (pulse)
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ±0.05V (LiIon);1.45V ±0.01V (NiMH)
- VC4 charger
- USB charge cable
- Soft carry pouch
- User manual
- Warranty card
This charger works best with a 2.1A USB power source. See the related products below.