Fenix TK30 White Laser 500 lumen 1.2km throw LEP torch
146g, 500 Lumens, 363,866 cd: The Fenix TK30 is white laser-focused spotlight beam LEP torch. It is equipped with Class 3B Laser emitter and runs on single 21700 Li-ion battery, which can be charged via USB Type-C cable. Dual switch design for easy operation, the tail switch operates on/off and momentary-on while the side switch controls 3 output modes. TK30 throws 500 lumens of white laser-focused light with peak distance of 1200 metres. It is good for spotlighting, tactical operations, hunting and outdoor activities or just to have fun. 1.2k throw white laser focused-beam compact spotlight!
- White laser light with a max output of 500 lumens and beam distance of 1200 metres.
- A 5000mAh rechargeable 21700 Li-ion battery included.
- Tactical tail switch for instant activation.
- Functional side switch for output selection.
- Boot-up battery level indication, low-voltage warning, and intelligent memory circuit.
- Intelligent protection against high surface temperature.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminium.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish.
- Included in the package!
- 1 x Fenix TK30 White Laser Flashlight
- 1 x Type-C Charging Cable
- 1 x ARB-L21-5000U Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 1 x Holster
- Lanyard, Spare O-ring, User Manual, Warranty Card
- Light Source: LEP
- Power Source: 1 x 21700 OR 1 x 18650*
- Peak Beam Distance: 1200 metres
- Peak Beam Intensity: 363,866 cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- High 500 Lumens - 3 Hours
- Low 100 Lumens - 6 Hours
- Strobe 500 Lumens
- IPX Rating: IP68
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Length - 158 mm
- Head Diameter - 32 mm
- Body Thickness - 26 mm
- Weight : 146 g (Excluding Batteries)
WARNING: DO NOT look into the beam or point into any person or animals eyes. Keep out of reach of Children.