2600g, 20,000 lumen , 1,500,000 cd: The Lumintop BLF GT94 is a Giga Thrower search light which has an insane 20,000 lumen max output and a max throw of 2,450 metres. It is equipped with 4 x Luminus SBT90.2 LEDs and is powered by 8 rechargeable button top unprotected 18650 batteries (Optional when purchasing). This is one of the most powerful torches on the market and is recommended if you're looking for a very high output light with a far throw. Available in Cool White.
Specification & Features:
- LED - 4 x Luminus SBT90.2 LED cool white, mounted on copper DTP MCPCB
- Lumens – >20,000 Lumens
- Throw – >2450m
- Intensity - >1,500,000 cd
- Driver – 12V, Texas Avenger V2
- Firmware – Tom E’s open-source NarsilM v1.3 adapted by Texas_Ace
- User interface:
 By default the GT94 is set to use the very intuitive Narsil smooth RAMPING UI. Instant access to a 21A TURBO mode is also provided.
 A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an alternative. Anyone of 12 pre-defined mode-sets can be selected.
 MOMENTARY mode is useful for signalling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets.
- Batteries – 8 x Button-top unprotected 18650 cells. Protected cells will not fit. Batteries and charger are optional when purchasing.
- Reflector – 118 mm inner diameter, aluminium, smooth finish
- Lens – Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Body – Aluminium with Type III hard-coat anodising
- Tripod socket – Standard 1/4 inch threaded (1/4-20 UNC)
- Button – Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Weather-proofing rating – Equivalent to IP65 - do not immerse in liquids
- Dimensions – 135 mm head x 318 mm length
- Weight – 2.6 kg (without batteries)
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Handle and screws
- Spare O-Rings and user manual
- 8 x 18650 batteries optional