Imalent LD70 Compact 4000 lumen rechargeable LED torch
87g, 4000 Lumens: The Imalent LD70 is small compact rechargeable everday carry LED torch. It is equipped with CREE XHP70 and orange peel shallow reflector. LD70 has maximum output of 4000 lumens at peak beam distance of 203 metres. It has small OLED display for battery indicator and output settings. It is well built and small size makes it perfect for any outdoor activites. Available in 4 colours ; Army Green, Gold, Black and Blue. USB magnetic charging everday carry LED torch!
- Use one CREE XHP 70 second generation LED, with a service life of up to 50,000 hours, and maximum output up to 4000 lumens
- Built-in multi-function OLED display, can display various parameters and settings
- USB magnetic charging function, easy to get power.
- Efficient constant current circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output, maintain comfortable use.
- Combination of toughened ultra-transparent minerals and anti-reflective coatings glass and aluminium OP reflector.
- Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body, wear-resistant type III hard anodising surface treatment.
- It is IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters underwater).
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Manker LD70 Flashlight
- 1 x Micro USB Magnetic Charging cable
- Lanyard, User Manual
- LED : 1 x CREE XHP70
- Runs on: Built-in 18350 Li-ion 1100mAh Rechargeable Battery (Battery Included)
- Peak Beam Distance : 203 metres
- Peak Beam Intensity : 10,350 cd
- Output mode/Runtime:
- Turbo: 4000 Lumens (Gradual step down to 900 Lumens) / 1 Minute + 38 Minutes
- High : 2000 Lumens (Gradual step down to 900 Lumens) / 1.5 Minutes + 39 Minutes
- Mid I: 900 Lumens / 45 Minutes
- Mid : 200 Lumens / 3 Hours 50 Minutes
- Low: 20 Lumens / 15 Hours
- Waterproof Rating : IPX- 8
- Impact Resistance : 1.5 metres
- Length: 81 mm
- Body Diameter: 25 mm
- Head Diameter: 25 mm
- Weight: 87 g (Including Battery)