Lumintop Frog 750 lumen mini LED keychain torch
11g, 750 Lumens: The Lumintop Frog is a mini keychain torch. It is powered by one button-top 10180 Li-ion (included) or 10440 Li-ion (excluded) via the long tube. Equipped with a TIR optic lens making it ultra bright for its small size. With a 10440 battery, it produces 750 lumens with a 150 metre throw, while with a 10180 battery, it produces 570 lumens with a 135 metre throw. 1 x 10180/10440 Powered mini keychain LED torch.
- Firmware: Tom E’s open-source GPL NarsilM v1.3 adapted by Texas_Ace
- User interface:  By default the Frog is set to use the very intuitive Narsil smooth RAMPING UI. Instant access to a 2.5A TURBO mode is also provided.
 A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an alternative. Any one of 12 pre-defined mode-sets can be selected.
 MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets.
- Battery: One button-top 10180 Li-ion (included) or 10440 Li-ion (excluded) via the long tube
- Driver: Texas Avenger FET driver
- Optic: TIR optice lens
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Body: Aluminium with Type III hard-coat anodising
- Button: Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX-8, underwater 2m
- Power: 12.6W
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Lumintop Frog
- 1 x 10180 Li-ion battery
- User Manual
- LED: High performance LED
- Runs On: 1 x10180 or 1 x 10440
- Max beam distance: ~135 m /150 m
- Peak beam intensity: ~4455cd/ 5670cd
- Brightness Output: ~570 lm/ 750 lm (10180/ 10440)
- Runtime: 9 hours/ 36 hours (10180/10440, Moonlight)
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Length - 45mm
- Diameter - 15.6mm
- Weight: 11g (Without battery)