303g, 1200 lumens, 235,000cd: Armytek have redesigned the Barracuda making it sleeker, lighter and more powerful. With the latest CREE XP-L HI LED, it now has a max output of 1200 lumens (1450 LED lumens) and a beam range of 970m. This is a strong contender for best rifle mounted torch. Cool white version with silver bezel. Updated V2 HI version with 970m beam.
Please note: The case supplied with this torch is from the older 675m version, however there is a small label on the back indicating that this is the XP-L HI version. (See images).
- Extreme brightness 1450 LED lumens, 1200 OTF lumens
- Unprecedented beam distance up to 970 meters for efficient illumination at long range
- Ultra-strong materials and thoroughly thought-out construction guarantees total protection harsh impacts or vibrations
- Light-weight but saving its excellent light characteristics and fail-proof reliability
- Simple operation and continuous runtimes – 1.5 hours at maximal mode and almost 14 hours at middle mode
- Constant brightness even when the batteries are almost discharged and at -25°C frost
- The highest IP68 dust- and waterproof standard - more than 5 hours at 50 meters depth
- Guaranteed durability - stands up the recoil of any gun gauge and falling from 30 meters height
- Runs on 2 x 18650 or 4 x CR123A batteries (Batteries not included - add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section)
- Plastic carry case
- 1 X 18650 body
- Rubber grip rings
- Spare o-ring and button cap