Armytek Barracuda XM-L2 long range LED torch
398g, 1390 LED lumens, 102,000cd: The Barracuda from Armytek is an advanced long throw LED torch suitable for spotlighting or weapon mounting. With a max output of 1390 LED lumens and a beam range of 520m, this is a strong contender for best scope mounted torch. Cool white version with black bezel.
- Cree XM-L2 U2 LED
- Excellent throw for 520 meters
- Maximal light output 1390 LED lumen
- CONSTANT brightness in all modes
- Record runtimes in all modes
- LED and electronics protection
- Powered by two 18650 Li-Ion or four CR123A batteries
- Advanced electronic reverse polarity protection
- The reflector of the ArmyTek Barracuda flashlight is modeled and calculated in computer software for the design of optical systems that enables to produce a flawless light beam for a distance more than 520 meters.
- Ultra-transparent and tempered glass with anti-reflective and lens coating normally used in photo equipment only.
- The transparency of the glass is 98-99%.
- Barracuda flashlight is the world's first search and rescue flashlight designed on the basis of the new-generation electronic driver with FLAT runtime technology.
- Advanced electronic protection from incorrect battery installation, without reducing the efficiency of the driver.
- Smooth light output. Important notice: no irritating flicker effects.
- Ecological algorithm of the stabilization control, which decreases the power consumption, making the flashlight very effective.
- Excellent runtimes for all modes due to high efficient electronics.
- The ability to use batteries with a flat contact.
- Protection from switching on accidentally (special turn of the tailcap).
- The flashlight has a strong, difficult to break body, which is developed for a minimum weight with sufficient durability. The design of the body includes element design specifically to prevent the flashlight from rolling.
- Armytek Barracuda is designed with the impact-resistant bezels from both sides in order to protect it from falling and allow utilization during combat situations. In the Gold and Black version the steel bezels are also covered by titanium coating with a hardness of 2000-3000HV.
- To ensure functionality in difficult conditions, the electronic driver of the Barracuda flashlight is placed in a special aluminum capsule and has been completely covered with durable compound. This actually protects it from both the environment and from mechanical damage.
- Body cover: matte, anodized. Hardness: 350-400HV. Resistant to scratches and impacts.
- Body material: aviation-grade aluminum T6061-T6.
- Water resistance standard: IPX-8 (the highest)
- An О-ring has been used to increase glass sealing, and well as an extra L-ring of a specific shape.
- All threads, rubber parts and other parts of the flashlight that experience friction or contact with water are lubricated with a special dense grease NyoGel 760G.