Armytek Predator v2.5 XP-G2 LED torch
165g, 670 LED lumens: The Armytek Predator is a long range and tough tactical torch. It is also simple to use and has advanced electronics for long run times. Single 18650 battery or 2 X CR123As. Cool white version with black bezel. FREE RECHARGE KIT OPTION!
- New powerful Cree XP-G2 LED
- Impessive light output 670 LED lumen
- Beam distance up to 400 meters
- Easy manipulation of modes
- Excellent tactical flashlight for Hunting
- Powered by one 18650 Li-Ion or two CR123A/R123 batteries
- The reflector of the ArmyTek Predator flashlight has been modeled and calculated in computer software for the design of optical systems that enabled to produce a flawless light beam for a distance more than 400 meters.
- Ultra-transparent and tempered glass was used with anti-reflective and lens coating, normally used in photo equipment only.
- The transparency of the glass is 98-99%.
- The angle of the light spot is 5 degrees.
- The angle of the light spill is 40 degrees.
- At the distance of 300 feet (92 meters), the diameter of the light spot is 26 feet (8 meters).
- The flashlight is designed on the basis of the new-generation electronic driver with STEP runtime technology.
- Advanced electronic protection from incorrect battery installation, without reducing the efficiency of the driver.
- Smooth light output. Important notice: no irritating flicker effects.
- Ecological algorithm of the stabilization control, which decreases the power consumption, making the flashlight very effective.Ecological algorithm of the stabilization control, which decreases the power consumption, making the flashlight very effective.
- Capability with unprotected 18650 Li-Ion batteries.
- Removable stainless steel clip, functional and easy to use.
- Grip for firm holding.
- The ability to use batteries with a flat contact.
- Protection from switching on accidentally (special turn of the tailcap).
- Strong and easily removable lanyard to avoid losing the flashlight.
- The flashlight has a strong, difficult to break body, which is developed for a minimum weight with sufficient durability. The design of the body includes element design specifically to prevent the flashlight from rolling.
- The flashlight is designed with the impact-resistant bezels from both sides in order to protect it from falling and allow utilization during combat situations. In the Gold and Black version the steel bezels are also covered by titanium compounds with a hardness of 2000-3000HV.
- To ensure functionality in difficult conditions, the electronic driver of the flashlight is placed in a special aluminum capsule and has been completely covered with a durable compound. This actually protects it from both the environment and from mechanical damage.
- Body cover: matte, anodized. Hardness: 350-400HV. Resistant to scratches and impacts.
- Body material: aviation-grade aluminum T6061-T6.
- Water resistance standard: IPX-8 (the highest)
- Two silicone O-rings are installed at each side of the battery tube of the flashlight.
- Metric profile thread has been used.
- An O-ring has been used to increase glass sealing, and well as an extra L-ring of a specific shape.
- All threads, rubber parts and other parts of the flashlight that experience friction or contact with water are lubricated with a special dense grease NyoGel 760G.
Included in box
- Removable pocket clip
- Removable rubber grip ring
- Spare switch cover
- Spare o-ring