Special Price $94.95 Regular Price $104.95
Out of stock
Only 1 left
Armytek Viking v2.5 XM-L2
Armytek Viking v2.5 XM-L2 tactical LED torch
165g, 1010 LED lumens: The Viking is an incredibly tough tactical torch. It is also simple to use and has powerful output with long runtimes. Single 18650 battery or 2 X CR123As. Cool white version with black bezel. FREE RECHARGE KIT OPTION!
- Extremely bright Cree XM-L2 U2 LED
- Comfortable beam with light output 1010 LED lumen
- Beam distances up to 300 meters
- Powered by one 18650 Li-Ion or two CR123A/R123 batteries
- Easy manipulation of modes
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Capability with unprotected 18650 Li-Ion batteries
- The reflector of the ArmyTek Viking X flashlight is modeled and calculated in computer software for the design of optical systems that enables to produce a flawless light beam for a distance 200-300 meters.
- Ultra-transparent and tempered glass with anti-reflective and lens coating normally used in photo equipment only.
- The transparency of the glass is 98-99%.
- World's first flashlight has been designed on the basis of the new-generation electronic driver with STEP runtime technology.
- Advanced electronic protection from incorrect battery installation, without reducing the efficiency of the driver.
- Smooth light output. Important notice: no irritating flicker effects.
- Ecological algorithm of the stabilization control, which decreases the power consumption, making the flashlight very effective.Ecological algorithm of the stabilization control, which decreases the power consumption, making the flashlight very effective.
- Capability with unprotected 18650 Li-Ion batteries.
- Removable stainless steel clip, functional and easy to use.
- Grip for firm holding.
- The ability to use batteries with a flat contact.
- Protection from switching on accidentally (special turn of the tailcap).
- Strong and easily removable lanyard to avoid losing the flashlight.
- The flashlight has a strong, difficult to break body, which is developed for a minimum weight with sufficient durability. The design of the body includes element design specifically to prevent the flashlight from rolling.
- The flashlight is designed with the impact-resistant bezels from both sides in order to protect it from falling and allow utilization during combat situations. In the Gold and Black version the steel bezels are also covered by titanium coating with a hardness of 2000-3000HV.
- To ensure functionality in difficult conditions, the electronic driver of the flashlight is placed in a special aluminum capsule and has been completely covered with durable compound. This actually protects it from both the environment and from mechanical damage.
- Body cover: matte, anodized. Hardness: 350-400HV. Resistant to scratches and impacts.
- Body material: aviation-grade aluminum T6061-T6.
- Water resistance standard: IPX-8 (the highest)
- Metric profile thread has been used for water resistance improving.
- An О-ring has been used to increase glass sealing, and well as an extra L-ring of a specific shape.
- All threads, rubber parts and other parts of the flashlight that experience friction or contact with water are lubricated with a special dense grease NyoGel 760G.
- Two silicone О-rings are installed at each side of the battery tube of the flashlight.
Included in box
- Removable pocket clip
- Removable rubber grip ring
- Spare switch cover
- Spare o-ring
Write Your Own Review