Fenix BC26R Wide-angle 1600 lumen rechargeable LED bike light + FREE BC05R V2.0
155g, 1600 Lumens: The Fenix BC26R is a lightweight rechargeable LED bike light. It is an updated version and has a maximum output of 1600 lumens with 100º wide-angle beam output. It runs on included 21700 Li-ion battery and can be charged via a USB Type- C charging cable. It can be used with a bicycle helmet holder and can be installed on a GoPro standard interface for safer riding. The Quick-release bike mount, battery level indicator, lightweight design, replaceable battery etc are a few features of BC26R. 5000mAh Battery Included. USB-C rechargeable bike light. FREE BC05R V2.0 tail light!
- 1600 lumens maximum output and 169 meters maximum beam distance.
- A Luminus LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 5000mAh Li-ion battery and compatible with a 18650 Li-ion battery (with an ALF-18 battery holder).
- USB Type-C charging.
- Quick-release design, two-step assembly and disassembly.
- Easy and fast operation with a single switch.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Package Includes!
- 1 x Fenix BC26R Bike Light
- 1 x Fenix BC05R V2.0 Tail light
- 1 x Fenix 21700 Rechargeable 5000mAh battery
- 1 x USB Type-C Charging Cable
- 1 x Quick-release bike mount
- Spare O-ring & User Manual
- LED: Luminus SST40 LED
- Power Source: 1 x 21700
- Peak Beam Intensity: 5300
- Peak Beam Distance: 145 metres
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 1600 Lumens - 3.5 Hours*
- High - 600 Lumens - 9.5 Hours
- Medium - 200 Lumens -18 Hours
- Low - 50 Lumens -65 Hours
- Flashing Mode - 600 Lumens
- *The Turbo output is measured in a total of runtime including output at reduced levels due to temperature or protection mechanism in the design.
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 metres
- IPX Rating: IP68
- Length - 113mm
- Width - 29mm
- Height - 27mm
- Weight: 155g (Including battery)