43g, 240 lumens : The Fenix HM23 is lightweight 180° adjustable angle LED headlamp. It is powered by a single AA battery and has an output of 240 lumens. It comes with comfortable reflective and hollow headband. It is compact and has lightweight design for outdoor activities like running, hiking, camping etc. Lightweight adjustable head torch
- It is equipped with Cree neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. .
- It is powered by one AA (alkaline/ Ni-MH) battery.
- It has max 240 lumens and max 100 hours runtime.
- It has three output levels for kinds of lighting demands.
- It is digitally regulated output maintains sectional constant brightness.
- The reverse polarity protection to protect improper battery insertion.
- One-switch control ensures easy and fast operation.
- It has low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- It is made of quality aluminium and silicone - tough and durable.
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x AA Alkaline Battery
- 1 x Spare O-Rings
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
- LED: CREE - Neutral White LED
- Power Source: 1 x AA (Alkaline Battery Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 53 metres
- Peak Beam Intensity: 830
- Brightness Outputs:
- High: 240 lumens - 8 hours
- Medium: 70 lumens - 16 hours
- Low: 4 lumens - 100 hours
- IPX Rating: IP68
- Impact Resistance: 2 metres
- Length: 69.5 mm
- Head Diameter: 40 mm
- Body Diameter: 32 mm
- Weight: 43g (Excluding Battery)