418g, 3200 lumens: Fenix TK65R is a sturdy and large tactical torch, featuring a stainless steel strike bezel, and still offering an amazing 3200 Lumen output. This tactical flashlight is a 2-in-1 illuminator and self-defense tool. It offers a blindingly bright strobe output that can help disorient attackers or signal for help. The durable IP68 rated body is constructed of an aircraft-grade aluminium, with a type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish. Big torch, big output.
The tough stainless steel strike bezel can break through glass and offer you another form of non-lethal defense. Amazingly bright, exceedingly durable, and a great way to stay protected. Moreover, the TK65R features dual-body stainless steel switches. Each individual button separately controls the general and the flashing outputs.
Your flashlight will remember the outputs you last used when you re-activate your light, and it features a lockout function. To enter the lockout function, hold both the switches for more than three seconds. The benefit of this function is that there will not be any accidental activation - saving your battery life and from unwanted attention in grave situations. The included dual-polarity lithium-ion battery pack offers up to 5000 milliamp hours of power, and can be recharged in approximately 4 hours using the provided micro-usb charging cable.
The Fenix TK65R comes with the innovative Catapult-action belt clip. Unlike other belt clips - this Catapult clip is designed for tactical users who depend on being able to get to their light quickly. This clip securely attaches to your belt and offers a firm hold on your flashlight, giving you a secure transportation option. Additionally, there is a fast-action release that will allow you to release it from the holster in a matter of seconds! One advantage of the quick release is when a police officer needs to disorient an attacker using the strobe output, they can easily pull the light off the Catapult clip and keep themselves safe.
- Ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- Constructed of an aircraft-grade aluminium with a type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Features a stainless steel strike bezel for easy glass breaking
- Special Fin-shape head design for optimal heat dissipation
- Micro-USB Fast Charge - can recharge your light in a minimal 4 hours
- LED battery indication and low-voltage warning
- 7.2V/5000mAh Li-ion battery pack
- Spare O-ring
- Micro-USB charging cable
- USB adapter
- Catapult action belt clip
- LED: CREE XHP70
- Power Source: 1 x Dual-Polarity Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Peak Beam Distance: 375 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 35,155 cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo 3,200 Lumens - 1.75 Hours
- High 1,000 Lumens - 4.92 Hours
- Medium 400 Lumens - 13.17 Hours
- Low 150 Lumens - 35.75 Hours
- Eco 30 Lumens - 113 Hours
- Strobe 3,200 Lumens
- SOS 400 Lumens
- IPX Rating: IP68
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Length - 270.50 mm
- Head Diameter - 61.50 mm
- Body Diameter - 36.5 mm
- Weight (Excluding Battery and Belt Clip): 418 g