160g, 200 Lumens: The Fenix WF11E is an explosion-proof intrinsically safe LED torch. The torch has a magnetic tail and body clip for hands-free operation. It is made with antistatic plastics and safe to use in hazardous areas; Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2. Three output levels with a maximum output of 200 lumens, runs on included 3 x AA alkaline batteries. Fenix WF11E can be used in combustible dust areas: Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22 such as petroleum, chemical and textile industries, fire controlling, metallurgical areas, electric power stations and areas, and paper producing plants, etc. 3 Energizer E91 AA battery included. Explosion-proof intrinsically safe LED torch!
- Cree XP-G2 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries; Energizer E91, Duracell MN1500, Rayovac 815 AA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries.
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas.
- Made of explosion-proof and antistatic plastics.
- Three output levels, max 200 lumens.
- Magnetic light tail and body clip.
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Package Includes;
- 1 x Fenix WF11E
- 3 x Energizer E91 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Lanyard, O-Ring, User Manual and Warranty Card
LED: Cree XP-G2 neutral white LED
- Runs On: 3 x AA alkaline batteries (Energizer E91 AA Batteries Included)
- Max beam distance: 185 Metres
- Peak beam intensity: 8512
- Brightness Output:
- Low: 30 Lumens - 70 Hours
- Medium: 29 Lumens - 29.5 Hours
- High: 200 Lumens - 10 Hours
- Impact resistant: 1 metre
- Waterproof: IP66/IP67
- Length - 167.5 mm
- Head Diameter - 24 mm
- Body Diameter - 49 mm
- Weight: 160 g