Fujitsu 4 X AA LSD 2550mAh NiMH Batteries HR-3UTHC(4B)
Made in Japan at the same factory as Eneloops. Four pre-charged low self discharge AA cells perfect for any AA based torch, and many other high drain devices. This black version has extra capacity with typical 2550mAh and minimum 2450mAh per cell. PACK OF FOUR.
Find torches that use AA batteries here.
Fujitsu HR-3UTHC(4B) four pack
|Description||HR-3UTHB Fujitsu Ready to Use, Up to 500 Recharges High Capacity Rechargeable AA Battery|
|Application||Cordless Telephone, Digital Camera. All devices that can use alkaline batteries of the same size.|
|Chemistry||Nickel Metal Hydride|
Features of Fujitsu High Capacity Low Self Discharge batteries
- Manufactured in Japan by FDK Twicell Co, Ltd, the sole manufacturer of NiMH LSD batteries in Japan.
- Featuring Twicell's world's first invention of Low Self Discharge (LSD) NiMH technology: high capacity NiMH batteries with superior charge retention makes Fujitsu LSD batteries ideal for virtually all situations where alkaline or lithium AA / AAA size batteries are currently used.
- Up to 5 times more powerful than equivalent size alkaline batteries when used in high power consumption devices. Ideal for battery powered toys and digital cameras.
- 25% increase in capacity over the standard LSD NiMH models. AA size typical 2550mAh (minimum 2450mAh), AAA size typical 950mAh (minimum 900mAh)
- Factory pre-charged with solar energy and ready to use straight from the pack.
- Recharges up to 500 times! You'll use hundreds of alkaline batteries just to match the overall life and performance of Fujitsu LSD batteries.
- Up to 85% charge remaining after 1 year. Low self discharge means Fujitsu batteries are still ready for use even after long periods of storage.
- Environmentally friendly - Fujitsu LSD batteries and packaging are completely recyclable.
- Made in Japan.
- Rechargeable on most standard & fast chargers designed for NiMH batteries.