Fujitsu Quick Charger and Powerbank with 4 X LSD AA NiMH batteries
Fujitsu 2 or 4 AA/AAA cell Quick Battery Charger & Powerbank including 4 x Fujitsu Ready to Use, Low Self Discharge 2000mAh HR-3UTB AA NiMH batteries. These batteries are the same as Eneloops of the same model number HR-3UTB.
Find torches that use AA batteries here.
|Description||Fujitsu FSC342 2 or 4 AA/AAA cell Quick Battery Charger & Powerbank including 4 x Fujitsu Read to Use, Low Self Discharge 2000mAh HR-3UTB AA NiMH batteries|
This quick automatic charger & powerbank including 4 x AA Ready to Use NiMH batteries features:
- Intelligent charging.
- USB Input charging. Can be connected to any USB powersource for power input
- USB to Micro USB charge/discharge cable included
- Red (charging) Green (fully charged) LED indicator
- Charges 2 or 4 AA or AAA NiMH cells.
- Individual cell charging control.
- Peak voltage control.
- Temperature control/protection.
- Minus delta voltage detection.
- Safety Timer control.
- Alkaline battery detection that automatically prevents charging if non-rechargeable alkaline batteries are accidentally inserted.
- Short circuited cells detection.
- Includes 4 x Fujitsu HR-3UTB 2000mAh (Min.1900mAh) LSD AA NiMH cells thare are able to be recharged up to 1000 times.
- Charge Time for 4 x cells - 5 hours.
- 9.6 Watt hours of power available for charging any USB input devices like smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and many other digital devices.
- Offers more than one and a half charges for iPhone 4/4S, 5/5S using the included 4 x AA NiMH batteries (when fully charged)
- Blue LED indicator for powerbank output mode
- Commonly available, standard primary AA or AAA batteries can be inserted to use the powerbank as an emergency charger
- Safe and approved for airline travel. Can be packed in airliner stored luggage unlike Li-Ion powerbanks.
Japanese technology with batteries made in Japan & charger made in China.
Cells inside this battery pack are premium quality made in Japan.