Klarus CH11 USB Mini Charger for Klarus ST11 and ST15
The Klarus ST11 and ST15 just got more versatile with this handy charging cap. Simply replace the head of the ST11 or ST15 with this cap and you’ve now got access to a mini-USB port for recharging the powerful Li-Ion battery without removing the cells. The indicator light glows red when charging and green when full. An automatic shut-off kicks in when the charge is complete to ensure safe and efficient power.
These caps are constructed from the same ultra-durable anodised aluminium as the flashlight body and can be used with any USB port.
- Easy-carry screw-on charger for ST11 and ST15 Torches
- Compact and Lightweight design (just 16.8g)
- Used for in-torch recharging of Li-Ion batteries
- Reverse polarity protection
- Micro-USB to standard USB cable supplied
- Can be used off any USB port (5V/500MA output required)
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically stops charging when complete (4.2V cut-off)
- Charging Indicator lights for easy reference (red and green light)
- Screw the head of ST11/ST15 off and screw the CH11 onto the top of the torch body, ensuring the battery is still present in the ST11
- Connect the USB cord to the CH11 and to an appropriate power supply (laptop, wall charger, etc)
- Turn the tail switch of the ST11/ST15 ON
- The Charging Indicator Lights should illuminate to indicate power is present and show the status of the battery (Charging/Complete/Not inserted or inserted incorrectly)
- The typical charging time for an 18650 2200mAh battery (from 0% charge) is approximately 5.4 hours from a standard USB connection.
Charging Indicator Lights
- While charging, the RED ‘Charging’ LED is illuminated.
- When complete the GREEN ‘COMPLETE’ LED is illuminated.
- If no battery is inserted or the torch tail switch is OFF the GREEN ‘COMPLETE’ LED is illuminated and the RED ‘CHARGING’ LED will flash.
- If the battery is inserted incorrectly the GREEN ‘COMPETE’ LED will pulsate.
- DO NOT continue to use the charger if no indicator LEDs are illuminated while the charger is inserted on the torch and power is present via USB. This may indicate a fault.
- Only one Li-ion 18650 battery with PCB protection can be recharged at a time.
- If you do not intend to use the flashlight for a long period (i.e. a few months), remove the battery from the device and store separately to avoid leakage and damage to the torch and/or charger unit.
- If storing the battery for long periods of time, charge and discharge the battery once every 3 months in order to prolong the lifespan of the battery.
- Do not charge any other battery or poor quality battery using this charging unit or the Klarus ST11. Improper use may cause the battery to overheat, explode or cause serious damage to the battery or device it is contained in. This may also result in injury to persons or damage to property.