Klarus RS80 rechargeable 3450 lumen portable spotlight
900g, 3450 Lumens: A sleek, heavy-duty light, the Klarus RS80 rechargeable is a specialist in producing a long range beam of up to 800 meters and has an even more impressive output of 3450 ANSI lumens. Surprising enough it is incredibly easy to carry, thanks to being such a lightweight powerhouse of a light. Full rechargeable kit in hard carry case.
VIDEO SHOWS OLDER 2680 LUMEN VERSION
- Super bright LED Spotlight, with a output of up to 3450 lumens and Max runtime of 18 days.
- 3 CREE XM-L2 (U2) LEDs situated in deep smooth reflectors throws beam to a maximum distance of 800 meters.
- Lightweight, easy to carry, billet aluminum casing rated to IPX-8 Standard (waterproof to a depth of 2 meters). DC recharging socket safe to use in wet conditions.
- Innovative one-piece design limits thermal stress on internal electronics, allowing for extended periods of use, even at maximum output.
- Tripod mountable via the standard UNC1/4-20 threaded mounting point.
- High/Low output dual switch buttons for quick, one-hand operation.
- Easy to replace battery pack - meet the continuous use requirements of Search & Rescue and Emergency Services work.
- Easy to access Strobe function - instant access to strobe from any mode.
- Nine modes with memory function.
- Ideal for Military, Law Enforcement, Hunting, Search & Rescue and Outdoor activities.
- Max: 3450 lumens (1.1hrs)
- Low: 9 lumens (430hrs)
- Strobe: 3450 lumens (2.2hrs)
- SOS: 3450 lumens (4.2hrs)
- 50% brightness when light turned on
- Uses three Cree XM-L (U2) LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours each
- Smooth reflector
- Lens: Tough ultra-clear tempering glass, with anti-reflective coating
- Dimensions: 155.5*52*144.2mm
- Weight: 900g (including battery pack)
- Included accessories Shoulder belt, Screw-in attachment rings, Wall Charger (8.4V/3A), 12V charger, O-ring replacement (65*2mm), 6600mAh RS80 battery and a hard carry case