Led Lenser H7R.2 300 lumen rechargeable focusable LED headlamp
165g, 300 lumens: Our H7R.2 rechargeable headlamp helps keep you safe while on the job or in the outdoors. In addition to our Advanced Focus System technology, we’ve added exceptional features like a rear safety light and a battery indicator that make it easy to stay on the go without worrying about your light. Recharging is a breeze; simply use the attached USB port or plug, or pop in 4 regular AAA batteries for less waiting and more time enjoying the activities you love. Rechargeable or AAA batteries.
- Type: Professional rechargeable head torch
- LED: Xtreme Power LED
- Operating Modes: Boost: 300 lm / Power: 200 lm / Low: 20 lm / Signal / Dimming control
- Beam Range: Boost: 160 m / Power: 140 m / Low: 50 m
- Run Time: Boost: 6 hours / Power: 14 hours / Low: 60 hours
- Maximum Luminous Flux: 300 lumens
- Focus: Advanced focus system
- Optics: Speed focus: Spot to flood
- Batteries Required: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack 5.4 Wh (Included)
- Weight: 165 grams (with battery)
- Switch Type: Push button
- Other Technology: Smart light technology / Transport Lock / Dimming feature
- Environmental: Water resistant to IPX4 standard
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Included in the box:
- H7R.2 headlamp
- Rechargeable attery
- 240V USB adapter
- USB charge cable
- 5 Years Australian Warranty
Led Lenser Technology used in this headlamp
Advanced Focus System
Traditionally, light-focusing systems have consisted of either a lens, or a reflector. The Advanced Focus System (AFS) is the patented combination of a reflector AND lens to create a light system that provides both a focused beam for long-distance and a homogenous spill-beam for up-close reading. AFS means whether you're reading a map up close or focusing down the path to a landmark in the distance, your light will be easy on the eyes, clear and bright.
Smart Light Technology (Advanced)
In addition to 8 unique light programs and functions to tailor your light to your needs, Advanced Smart Light Technology also offers two energy modes: Energy Saving mode optimizes burning life, and Constant Current mode features electronically controlled, continuous light output. Smart Light Technology puts you in control and allows you to choose how much power you want to use to operate your light.
The P & T Series switch has been redesigned for ease-of-use, even with gloves. The H Series switch has also been updated to operate the light from the front of the headlamp, as well as the back.
Scroll Wheel Interface
The new scroll wheel allows the user to easily choose the brightness of the headlamp. On models H7R.2 and H14R.2 the scroll wheel also features a red light that blinks for cyclists and runners.
New Ergonomic Design
The light unit, head straps and battery box have been redesigned with a specially formed battery case and more comfortable foam to conform to the natural curve of the user's head. This ensures maximum comfort during extended use.