Led Lenser X21R.2 3200 lumen rechargeable focusable LED torch
1300g, 3200 lumens: The new X21R.2 packs a jaw-dropping 3200 lumens on boost and a powerful 200 on low. But it doesn’t stop there. The X21R.2 is also rechargeable, has a 700 metre beam distance, and boasts a run time of up to forty hours. The Advanced Focus System™ means this ultra-powerful light can be directed into a far-reaching spot, or a close-up flood light. With seven LEDs and an efficient heat sink system, the X21R.2 puts most car headlamps to shame. Full rechargeable kit in ABS case. Focusing beam.
Introducing the new LED Lenser X21R.2. Seeing is believing! This stunning heavy-duty rechargeable X21R.2 torch delivers sensational white light that simply takes your breath away.
Expertly German engineered by LED Lenser it has seven individual reflector lenses producing a jaw-dropping maximum 3200 lumens capable of lighting an object up to 700 metres away. Its flagship technical specification includes X-Lens Technology, the world renowned patented Advanced Focus System optics and Smart Light Technology Pro; all of which make for a perfect lighting experience for any user.
A mighty performer in every sense, the X21R.2 is often used for long-range search and rescue operations as well as outdoor and wildlife adventures as it features every conceivable benefit the most dedicated professional or enthusiast would need. An intuitive Fast Action Switch towards the front of the high-strength aluminium barrel opens up a portfolio of numerous individual user options and controls. These include two Energy modes (Constant Current, Energy Saving), four pre-set Light Programmes (Low, Action, Signal, Defence) utilising up to eight Light Options (Low Power, Power, Boost, Dim, Position, SOS, Blink, Defence Strobe).
Other clever features include: an emergency Light that switches itself on automatically if the power supply is interrupted or fails; a 360° ten-stage dual Power Indicator enabling the user to see overall battery charge or life remaining no matter what angle the torch is held or supported; a Safety Ytrion Battery – as used in electric vehicles - that charges faster and more efficiently than conventional rechargeable batteries. Not that you will see much of the batteries anyway - with LED Lenser’s effortless magnetic Floating Charge System Pro you just set the entire torch down into the charger. There is no need to take the batteries out at all. A charge display light changes from red to green when charging is completed.
- Low: 200 lumens; 40 hours run-time; 150m beam range
- Power: 2500 lumens; 4 hours run-time; 600m beam range
- Boost: 3200 lumens; 3 hours run-time; 700m beam range
- Seven LED rechargeable torch offering gigantic levels of illuminations
- Energy efficient CREE ® Xtreme+ LED Light Chips
- State-of-the-art, reliable German engineering
- Advanced Focus System™ Optics
- Patented reflector and lens combination for intense spot or flawless flood illumination
- X-Lens Technology™. Multiple lenses perfectly calibrated to produce an awesome single beam
- Smart Light Technology™. Micro-chip controlled multi-option technology
- Two energy usage modes (Constant Current, Energy Saving
- Four pre-set light programs utilising eight light options
- Speed Focus™ . Instant, smooth, stage-less beam selection
- Fast Action Dynamic Switch™. Instant program selector/reactive switch combination
- Large beam width due to larger head size – great for illuminating large areas
- Robust, protective aircraft-grade aluminium housing
- User-friendly modular design
- Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
- Water and dust resistant. IPX54
- Protective hard carry/storage case
- Type: Professional hand-held searchlight torch
- Maximum Luminous Flux: 3200 lumens
- LED: 7 x CREE LED chip
- Focus: One handed speed focus
- Optics: Advanced Focus System: Spot to flood
- Batteries Required: Safety Ytrion battery pack (included)
- Overall Length: 407 mm
- Head Diameter: 95 mm
- Barrel Diameter: 39 mm
- Weight: 1300 grams
- Colours Available: Black
- Body Material: Aircraft grade aluminium
- Electrical Contacts: Gold plated contacts
- Switch Type: Fast action switch
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents:
- Supplied in a protective plastic hard carry case and includes:
- LED Lenser X21R.2 LED torch x 1
- Shoulder-strap x 1
- Magnetic contact charger x 1
- Mount x 1
- Charging cable x 1
- Integrated Yitron safety battery pack x 1
Led Lenser Technology used in this torch
An industry first, X-Lens Technology combines multiple LEDs into one seamlessly-projected beam of light. Add to that an optimized heat synching system that enables us to drive our LEDs harder and you get unprecedented output from common batteries in handheld sizes.
Floating Charge System
What if you could simply pop your light up to a magnet and go? Well, now you can with our unique Floating Charge System. Simply mount the recharging system on the wall and plug it in. When you're ready to recharge your flashlight, just touch the end-cap to the floating charge magnet and walk away. A charging indicator will tell you when you're ready to go again. Travelling with your light is no problem - pop off the top of the charging system and plug it into the USB adapter to charge from your laptop, car, or hotel room USB port.
Smart Light Technology (Advanced)
In addition to 8 unique light programs and functions to tailor your light to your needs, Advanced Smart Light Technology also offers two energy modes: Energy Saving mode optimizes burning life, and Constant Current mode features electronically controlled, continuous light output. Smart Light Technology puts you in control and allows you to choose how much power you want to use to operate your light.
With our Rapid Focus system you can go from reading to searching by using the thumb on your holding hand to simply slide the bezel away from you. With one hand and one movement, you can achieve seamless transition from close to far and all points in between.
Advanced Focus System
Traditionally, light-focusing systems have consisted of either a lens, or a reflector. The Advanced Focus System (AFS) is the patented combination of a reflector AND lens to create a light system that provides both a focused beam for long-distance and a homogenous spill-beam for up-close reading. AFS means whether you're reading a map up close or focusing down the path to a landmark in the distance, your light will be easy on the eyes, clear and bright.
This ultra-durable coating, along with the titanium ring bezel, can endure the toughest of tasks and resist the harshest of elements.